Hospital Care at Home allows you to recover in the safety, comfort and privacy of your own home.
Instead of staying in hospital longer than necessary, you may be able to receive your health care services at home.
The Hospital Care at Home program operates under the care of your own dedicated care coordinator and may include, depending on your needs:
- Nursing (wound care, IV antibiotics, medication management)
- Physiotherapy (improving strength, balance, mobility and safety at home)
- Personal care (to help with showering and dressing)
- Home care (to help you with cleaning while you focus on your recovery)
- Meals (delivered to your home to assist in the early days of recovery)
Hospital Care at Home is available to all financial Westfund members, who have held Gold or Silver tier hospital cover for at least two months. (This excludes our Bronze and Basic Hospital covers).
Further information about the Hospital Care at Home program is available here.
Westfund members are able to enquire about eligibility and obtain further information by contacting Remedy Healthcare on 1300 734 224 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also complete the enquiry form below.
If you, or someone you care for is in crisis or emotional distress, please call Lifeline on 13 11 14 (24 hours / 7 days) or chat to a crisis supporter online at www.lifeline.org.au (7pm – midnight / 7 nights). If life is in danger, call 000.